Do you want to ask us any questions or would like to make a comment, or do you want to give us feedback? If so, there are different ways in which you can contact us:
- Contact the staff member or department you want directly – see their contact details in our Our Staff list.
- Email us using our web form to ask us questions or give us feedback or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make an appointment to see us in any of Our Offices by making an appointment or visit us during Walk In times.
- Contact us using Skype.
- Download and fill in our We Want Your Ideas form
After Hours Contact
The Deaf Society has a new after-hours phone number for residents of NSW and ACT.
The number is 0450 928 566 and can be used for both calls and text messages. What is after hours? After hours is after 5:00pm until 9:00am Monday to Friday and all weekend. The after-hours number can be used for a variety of reasons such as:
1. After hours Interpreting Service Emergencies like police or hospital.
2. After hours Community Services like if you have a problem with your support services team
3. Cancelling any appointments
4. Any people stuck in the lift at the Deaf Society Office (Parramatta) during after-hours.
All of your calls or texts will go to TMC who manage the after-hours service and they will then pass your information to the correct person from the Deaf Society.