Do you want to be more independent? Learn cooking, budgeting, social and other skills. We have a team of Support Workers who can support you to learn these and other everyday skills.
What we offer
We provide individual support to assist you in learning new skills to navigate everyday life. Our team of friendly Support Workers with variety of interests, skills and communication methods including Auslan, visual and deafblind communication.
You can choose your Support Worker. You are the best person to decide who will understand you, make you feel safe and comfortable.
Depending on your goals, we will;
- Work with you to develop communication skills and strategies for participating in everyday life.
- Support you to participate in social or community events.
- Support your with everyday activities like shopping, budgeting and public transport.
- Work with you to develop the ability to travel independently on public transport.
- Work with you to develop independent living skills like cooking, cleaning and personal maintenance.
Contact us for more information on how we can support you.
When and where
This services is available 24/7 by appointment at the following locations;
- New England
- Coffs Harbour
If you would like to receive these supports under NDIS, you need have funding for;
- Assistance with daily life at home, in the community, in education and at work
- Improved daily living skills
- Improved relationships
- Increased social and community participation