Would you like support understanding your NDIS package? Do you want to get the most out of your NDIS package? Do you have problems that you are finding difficult to resolve?
What we offer
We provide individual support to assist you with maximising your NDIS package, resolving problems and achieving your goals. Our team of Support Coordinators have experience supporting a wide variety of customers including for example; deaf adults, hard of hearing teenagers, parents of deaf children and deafblind adults.
They have skills in a variety of communication methods including Auslan, visual or deafblind communication and written/spoken English. This service is suited to people who have multiple or complex supports from a range of providers.
We will work with you to;
- Understand and maximise your NDIS package
- Be more informed about your available options
- Feel in control of your supports
- Make your own decisions about your future
- Link you with local and community supports
- Link you with appropriate service providers of your choice
When and where
This service is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm at the following locations;
- Coffs Harbour
If you would like to receive these supports under the NDIS, you need to have funding for;
- Support connection
- Training in planning
- Support Coordination